The Ring Srk (2017) Film Release Date, Star Cast, Trailer & Poster

Hello Guys, I am here for new post related to Bollywood upcoming film 2017. This time I am sharing information about Shahrukh Khan 2017 upcoming film The Ring release date, star cast, first look & trailer. This is romantic drama film written, directed and co-produced by Imtiaz Ali. Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Evelyn Sharma are playing main lead role. Anushka Sharma has already worked with SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) and Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012). This is the third film with Shahrukh Khan.

Shahrukh Khan is going to worked with Imtiaz Ali first time. Imtiaz has started working on his dream project with Shah Rukh Khan in Prague. The 80% of film will be shot in Europe and the remaining 20% of shooting will held in Punjab. Imitiaz has already given many hits movie like Jab We Met, Love Aaj Kal, Rockstar, Cocktail & Tamasha (2015). 

Shahrukh Khan - During Shooting of This Film

Story | Plot Of The Ring Movie

The Ring is a romantic drama film. The film story is based upon a guy Harinder Singh Nehra (SRK) a guide who meets with tourist Anushka Sharma and fall in love with her. Anushka Sharma is playing a Gujrati girl. She is learning Gujrati language. Every One is excited for this film. Pritam will compose the soundtrack album for the film and popular lyrics writer Irshad Kamil will write the lyrics for the film.

Full Movie Credits

Directed: Imtiaz Ali
Produced : Gauri Khan,  Imtiaz Ali
Written : Imtiaz Ali
Screenplay : Imtiaz Ali
Starring : Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma,Evelyn Sharma, Chandan Roy Sanyal, Sayani Gupta
Music by Songs: Pritam
Cinematography : K.U. Mohanan
Edited : Aarti Bajaj
Production company : Red Chillies Entertainment
Distributed : Red Chillies Entertainment

Release dates Of The Ring Film

The film is going to release on date 11 August 2017.

Rahul Deo

I am a Bollywood movie lover. On this blog, I share my thoughts on everything about Bollywood, including celebrity gossip, upcoming Bollywood movies, and trends. Here, you can find more detailed information about your favorite films, directors, and actors. I hope that my blog (Hit Movie Dialogues) will help people discover the magic of films.


  1. Shahrukh Khan I am the most biggest fan of you and your films

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form